“An encyclopedia is a type of reference work or compendium holding a comprehensive summary of information from either all branches of knowledge or a particular branch of knowledge.”
We been working on making a bundle with 30 kits. The complete collection or the Encyclopedia as we call it, is now available in English. The ultimate aid in creative workshops and a tool for creating effective meetings. A collection suitable for schools, universities, enterprises, city halls, R&D departments and creative agencies. The kits been developed over the last 4 years, together with partners and experts.
MethodKit are tools to spark discussions. Flexible tools for exploring vast number of subjects and areas. Framing knowledge and help you sort information and thoughts rather than providing you with the ‘right’ answer. It’s the encyclopedia for the 21st century. Something that helps you explore projects and process information. The encyclopedia is dead, long live the encyclopedia!
MethodKit Encyclopedia contains 30 decks in A6 format, optimal for education, workshop organising and facilitation of discussions. Of course you can also use them for individual work. The A6 (or iPad mini) format has the benefit of being visible on distance or on a wall but the convenience of being portable and not taking too much space laid out on a table during group discussions.
The 30 volume Encyclopedia includes, following kits in large format:
- MethodKit for Projects (57 cards)
- MethodKit for Personal Development (56 cards)
- MethodKit for Team Development (65 cards)
- MethodKit for Startups / Business Development (59 cards)
- MethodKit for Marketing and PR (60 cards)
- MethodKit for Workshop Planning (60 cards)
- MethodKit for App Development (53 cards)
- MethodKit for Web Development (55 cards)
- MethodKit for Product Development (65 cards)
- MethodKit for Sustainable Development (55 cards)
- MethodKit for Gender Equality (51 cards)
- MethodKit for Public Health (59 cards)
- MethodKit for Cities (105+7 cards)
- MethodKit for Equal Places (30 cards)
- MethodKit for Architecture & Public Space (59 cards)
- MethodKit for Kitchen Design (59 cards)
- MethodKit for Bathroom Design (60 cards)
- MethodKit for Wedding Planning (53 cards)
- MethodKit for Service Design (65 cards)
- MethodKit for Service Design in Hotels (58 cards)
- MethodKit with Trends, Volume 1 & 2 (100 cards)
- MethodKit with Tech Building Blocks, Volume 1 (120 cards)
- MethodKit with Human Needs (63 cards)
- MethodKit with Locations (50 cards)
- MethodKit with Personas (50 cards)
- MethodKit with Business models (68 cards)
- MethodKit with Global Challenges (65 cards)
- MethodKit with Future Skills (60 cards)
- MethodKit with Selection Criteria (50 cards)
- MethodKit with Privileges (51 cards)
There is a slimmer 24 volume version of the Encyclopedia that excludes:
The MethodKit for […] are frameworks that summarize the relevant parts of one specific field, like a checklist in card format. Read more how these can be used in our article on How to use MethodKit.
MethodKit for Marketing & PR is an example of this.
The MethodKit with […] are libraries of different things within a specific category. These types of kits are good to use for idea development. Read more here.
MethodKit with Trends is one example:
Selection cards. There are also one kit that is used in in a slightly different way which is MethodKit with Selection Criteria. It contains grids and scales for selecting and assessing ideas. Read more about that in our post about Selecting ideas.
Number of cards: 1623
Size (WxH): 168x110mm, rounded corners
Paper: Matte lamination on heavy paper 350g/m3
Packaging: White box. Same height as a standard pocket book.
Included: Matte coated sticker, folded instruction sheet
It’s possible to pay this kit through invoice/bank transfer. Send us a mail (in swedish or english) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Encyclopedia ships with FedEx.