one card at a time
Use the kits to understand each other, map different types of projects and come up with new ideas.
Each card presents an approach that helps you think about the topic from a new angle.
Icon, headline and description; strong visual language, bright colors. They are deliberately simple, to not distract you from what’s really important – your ideas. Most kits contain around 60 cards which when used together, form a holistic visual overview of the topic at hand.
They give you…
Spark your creativity by combining building blocks and discussing new possibilities.
A shared language
Collaborate and co-create with your peers, lets you align mutual thoughts and ideas.
Shape your meetings and workshops that otherwise may drift or be ineffective.
Start the work right away with prepared subjects and categories.
Most of the 45 kits we released could be sorted into two main categories.
Kits for planning and structure
By using these kits you can create an overview where you can understand, assess and elaborate with different topics.
- Tangible. Hands-on interaction.
- Visual. Influences emotions, learning and productivity.
- Essentials only. Keep your focus.
- Guides to complexity. See the big picture.
- Conversation starters. Share ideas and co-create.
- Accessible and universal. Includes everyone.
- Structured and flexible. Adapts to your needs.
- Well researched and Peer-reviewed. A scientific approach to each topic.
- Not the answer. You are the expert(s).