MethodKit Brainstorming Bundle contains 7 decks especially suited for hackathons & idea development sessions. It has been argued that new ideas essentially are new compositions of already known bits and pieces, and that the capacity to bring these elements into new combinations largely depends on your ability to see relationships. The combining of cards from our different libraries will allow you to do exactly this.
A conservative estimation of the possible card combination would be around 128,5 billion at the lowest, but that’s only the case if all decks are used.
- MethodKit with Trends, Volume 1+2 (100 cards)
- MethodKit with Tech Building Blocks, Volume 1 (120 cards)
- MethodKit with Human Needs, (63 cards)
- MethodKit with Personas (50 cards)
- MethodKit with Locations (50 cards)
- MethodKit with Business Models, (68 cards)
- MethodKit with Global Challenges (65 cards)
The MethodKit with […] are libraries of different things within a specific category. MethodKit with Trends is one example:
HOW TO USE